Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must maintain an overall academic cgpa of 3.0 every year.
- Candidates must not be found in violation of school rules and regulations.
- Candidates must not be known to belong to any known or secret cult either before or during the period of the scholarship.
- Candidates must not hold multiple scholarships from other scholarship awarding organisations.
- Candidates must not withdraw or take leave of absence during the school year without due notification to the foundation.
- Candidates must carry out a yearly 2 week summer volunteer service in an approved establishment.
- POTAF reserves the right to cancel or suspend a scholarship award if it discovers that an awardee provided false information.
- Names of successful candidates will be published in National Dailies.
- The number of beneficiaries can increase depending on the availability of the fund.
- POTAF does not discriminate on the basis of religion, gender, age, physical disability.
- Multiple applications will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Applications are free of charge.
- The decision of the General Assembly is final.