- The foundation is offering annual scholarships to deserving Nigerian students pursuing graduate courses in institutions of higher learning (Universities) in Nigeria with particular emphasis on:
Information Technology (I.T)
- The scholarship will be for the duration of the course and cover tuition fees, accommodation, books and feeding.
- Preference will be given to students who attain admission into the top universities such as Ibadan, UNN, OAU and UNILAG.
- To qualify, applicants MUST be
- A national and resident of Nigeria (preference given to River State Indigenes)
- Between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application